Well, I’m starting this blog on an incredibly high note in my life. In just the past two weeks I’ve:
- Started a company with three of my really good friends. We’re having our first meeting tomorrow with all four of us at once, I’m pumped!
- Received an Outstanding Performance Award from State Street (check out the plaque…shiny!)
- Went on Spring Break! I stayed in Boston but the five days off from work and school was great!
- Scored a 54/54 on my FINOPMGT 250 – Quantitative Tools for Management (aka Stats 2) mid-term!
- Was promoted to a Senior Tax Administrator!
- Began learning CSS and re-learning HTML
- Started this blog!
This is the second blog I’ve written. My first one was a great success in that I received a lot of visitors (relatively) and was able to get a lot off my chest (not relatively); too much, in fact, and I’ve since deleted nearly all remnants of that blog (damn you Google cache). I intend for this blog to be a permanent place for my digital ramblings and creations so I’ll be here awhile!
Short and sweet for my first post…see you all soon!