I noticed today that feedburner was not correctly referencing my site when I used relative urls for internal links. I’ve gone through my last ten posts and updated the relative links to absolute urls and have re-synced my feedburner feed. My RSS feed subscribers and regular visitors should not notice any disruption or other negative effect but if you do experience a bug please let me know. I’ve updated this internal link process in preparation for a syndication opportunity I’ll be taking part of at a great community. More to come on that community once everything is finalized.
Have a great weekend everyone!