Last week, I wrote a post about 3 Useful Del.icio.us Tags, Life Quotes, & Traffic Generators, which was part of a blog project contest hosted by Daily Blog Tips. Well, the full list is up and after reading through all 115 entries, it’s obvious there’s a lot of quality bloggers on this list! You can check out my favorite posts below, but also check out the full list if you’ve got some spare time.
The posts were broken up by category so you’ll find my top 3 favorite posts, listed arbitrarily, from each category below. These posts were chosen based on personal preference and relative usefulness so don’t be discouraged if your site isn’t listed!
- 3 Sure Fire Way to Advertise Your Blog on a Shoe String by Engtech
- 3 Ways to Track Your Comments by David
- Top 3 tips to pick up girls/boys using blogs by Mario
I always lose track of comments I made somewhere so these sites are very useful. I tried cocomment once but will have to give it another whirl or try the other two sites.
Be careful using this one!
Honorable Mention: Three Things That I’ve Yet To Achieve as a Blogger by Rhys
Business & Career
- 3 Great Alternatives to Paper by Using Web-based Solutions by Ryan
- 3 Reason Why Entrepreneurs Succeed! by Ray
- 3 Reasons Job Search Spam Should Scare You by Jacob
Too bad I work for a financial services firm, which does a lot of accounting so this isn’t very applicable. Accounting relies on paper.
Great insight and very true.
Useful information and advice for everyone, even if you’re not looking for a job right now.
Honorable Mention: Top 3 Reasons Why You Have to Work from Home by Alfa
- 3 movies that can change you by WebStuffScan
- Got Independence? 3 things you should do this July 4th by Joe
- Three Free Willie Nelson Songs by Liz
Though I disagreed with the top three (check out the comments on the post for my top three), the idea and writing is solid.
Reading the Declaration of Independence, good advice for any day.
Free + Willie Nelson = Awesome!
Honorable Mention: Three Great Anime Blogs and Maybe Anime? by Carlie
Health & Fitness
- 3 Things I Have Done To Save My Own Life by Eric
- Three reasons to try a marathon… by Shane
- 3 Reasons Running is Good for You Alexander
Good advice for diabetics, and a good read in general.
I’ve always wanted to run the Boston Marathon, hopefully this post will encourage me.
And this post will motivate me to get in shape for the marathon.
Honorable Mention: The Top Three Reasons Why I hate Diets by Joey
Make Money Online
- 3 Things no one told you about web monetizing by Pedro
This category only had 3 submissions, so to be fair to the other categories I’m only choosing one post.
As an economics geek, Pedro’s analysis of the opportunity costs of blogging was a very interesting read.
- Three Reasons You Should Hate the Prius by Michael
- 3 simple ways to drive more traffics from Flickr by Kuanhoong
- 3 coolest PC Mods by Madhur
Interesting analysis of how the Prius is not the best thing since sliced bread, for some people.
Wicked useful! Thanks Kuanhoong.
As someone who built my own PCs back in the day, this post was cool!
Honorable Mention: 3+3 free tools for moving your life and your stuff online by Tanya
- The three places in Japan I would love to visit by Jamaipanese
- 3 Ways to Have a Luxurious Hawaii Vacation on the Cheap by Sheila
- Three reasons to Visit Cyprus by Rajaram
I’ve always wanted to visit Japan, seems like such a cool place.
Honestly, I don’t have a huge desire to go to Hawaii, but if I do I can go on the cheap!
Great, now add Cyprus to list of places to visit…this list is too big!
Honorable Mention: 3 wonders of the world that designers should have voted for by Mirko
Web Development & Design
- 3 Ways to Improve the Comment Styles on Your Blog (With Examples) by Ryan
- 3+1 Ways to Make Your Website Load Faster by Pallab
- 3 + 3 + 3 Places Where You Can Get Free Icons For All Seasons And Reasons by Joel
Nice, I’ve been considering making a unique style on this blog so look out for some changes.
Very handy, I need to implement some icons on this blog so this is very good timing.
Honorable Mention: How I built 10,000 links in 3 weeks
- The last three times I lost my wallet… by Johan
- 3 little words by Paris
- Three Reasons Why Superheroes Wear Their Underwear On The Outside by Brown Baron
This guy needs a wallet chain wicked bad.
Funny (and useful) phrases women like to hear. Thanks Paris!
Honorable Mention: Ten things i didn’t know about the number 3 until now by Blaiq
Good job everyone and thanks to Daniel for hosting this project/contest!